The Little Chute Library Board is currently meeting on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 4:30. The meeting location is in the Village Board Room.
Current Months Library Board Packet: https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:05ef103b-1d9b-3743-8ba5-96fa72ceded9
Library Board Agendas and Minutes
- Sara Macdonald
- Kathii Schommer
- Trustee Bill Peerenboom
- Becky Ackermann
- Jim Moes
Duties of the Library Board
- Exclusive control of all library expenditures.
- Purchasing of a library site and the erection of the library building when authorized.
- Exclusive control of all lands, buildings, money, and property acquired or leased by the municipality for library purposes.
- Supervising the administration of the library and appointing a librarian.
- Prescribing the duties and compensation of all library employees.